Hallsman Accountancy Corporation
- (949) 222-0472
- (949) 622-5547
- 19200 Von Karman Avenue, The Atrium, Suite 400 Irvine, CA 92612
Areas of Expertise
- Financial, Tax & Estate Planning
- Tax Return Preparation
- Asset Valuation
- Property Tax Management
- Mediation Services
- Government Examinations & IRS Representation
- Tax Opinions & Requests for Rulings
- Compilations & Reviews
- Budgetary & Cost Analysis
- Business Plans & Cash Flow Statements
- Loan Packages and Feasibility Studies
- Employee Compensation & Benefit Analysis
- Internal Procedures & Controls
- Business Advisor, Board Director & Interim Exececutive
- Strategic Business Planning
- Corporate Growth & Expansion Strategies
- Marketing & Sales Development Plans
- Operational & Productivity Improvement Plans
- Capital Formation & Investor Relations
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Transition & Exit Strategies
- English: Spoken, Written
Since 1995, Hallsman Accountancy Corporation has been providing valuable tax management, financial planning and business consulting to small and mid-size companies located throughout Southern California.
Ashley B. Hallsman – MST, CPA ~ Financial Planning & Tax Management Specialist
Ashley is a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years of extensive experience in Accounting, Financial Planning and Tax Management for individuals, partnerships and corporations in various industries. She was affiliated with several leading firms before starting her own practice in July 1995, specializing in strategic tax planning.
Mark J. Hallsman – Business Advisor, Board Director, Interim Executive ~ President / CEO / COO
Mark has over 30 years of experience as an executive at major automotive, transportation and industrial manufacturing companies. He provides management consulting services to small and mid-sized companies and private equity groups. During the past 12 years, he was the President and CEO for two international automotive aftermarket suppliers. He is currently Managing Director and Advisor to the CEO of BARDAHL Manufacturing Corporation in Seattle, WA.
Our offices are located in Irvine, CA at The Atrium Building, convenient to the 405 Freeway and John Wayne Airport.
Select from the menu on the left to learn more about our firm and how we can help enhance the performance of your business, from creative operational and marketing strategies to expert financial tax planning.
Contact This Business
Send a message directly to the business