Michelle R Ellis CPA
- (559) 436-1200
- 5 River Park Place East Suite 320 Fresno, CA 93720
Areas of Expertise
- Business valuation services
- Licensed CPA in California
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
B.A., business economics with focus in accounting
- English: Spoken, Written
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- CalCPA, Fresno Chapter, Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee: former chair
- CalCPA, Forensic Services Section, member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Central Valley Collaborative Law Affiliates, member
Michelle offers audit, forensic, and business valuation services, drawing on her experience working with a wide range of firms—from small privately held to large publicly traded companies. As a Certified Valuation Analyst, Michelle employs business valuation techniques, concepts, and procedures, so individuals and companies achieve their goals given changing life circumstances.
Additionally, Michelle provides litigation support to the business community, as well as in marital dissolutions. As a member of the Central Valley Collaborative Law Affiliates—a family law group limited to legal, financial, and mental health professionals who have completed requisite collaborative and mediation training—Michelle aids families going through marital dissolution in solving their financial issues to ensure the best overall outcome for the family.
Prior to joining K·Coe Isom, Michelle was a partner with Stoughton Davidson in Fresno and an audit manager with Deloitte & Touche in San Francisco. Michelle brings over a decade of experience, working with clients in agriculture, manufacturing, retail, and government, to benefit each engagement.