Chip Dennig Jr CPA
- (513) 241-8313
- (513) 241-8303
- 150 E 4th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Areas of Expertise
- Expatriation Taxation
- Foreign Entity Structuring
- IC-DISC for S&C Corporations
- Foreign Tax Credit Utilization
- Transfer Pricing
- Audit, Review & Compilation
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- Business Valuation
- Litigation Support
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
MBA from Xavier University with a Finance concentration
- English: Spoken, Written
- member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Since 1965, Barnes Dennig has grown into one of the 200 largest accounting firms in the country according to Inside Public Accounting. Headquartered in Cincinnati, our growth has stemmed from a focus on providing exceptional client service, depth of knowledge in select industries and strategic expansion. We increased our geographic footprint by adding an office in Northern Kentucky in 2013 and one in Indianapolis in 2016. Today we are more than 150 employees strong serving clients in three states and across the U.S. with operations spanning the globe.
Why Choose Barnes Dennig?
No two accounting firms are the same. Here are a few reasons why we are uniquely equipped to serve you:
- People. You are only as good as your people, and our staff is comprised of professionals with deep expertise. They use their knowledge and our many resources to help you tackle challenges.
- Approach. You will be assigned a cross-functional client service team equipped to look at your business not only from a tax and audit perspective, but with an overall strategic view, as well.
- Initiative. Your problems are our problems. That’s why we monitor market trends and help you understand any business ramifications and adjust accordingly. Bringing these insights to you proactively, you will be able to capitalize on opportunity.
- Quality. You need a firm that you can count on to get things right. For each of the past eight reporting periods–that’s 24 years–we have exceeded all industry standards for financial reporting quality as evidenced by our peer review history. In addition, we’ve received a “clean” inspection report from the PCAOB on our SEC audits.
- Global Reach. When you have issues outside one of our geographies, we can utilize fellow independent member firms of Allinial Global to get the advice you need.