1. How do I edit my firm’s profile?
To edit your business profile simply fill out this form with the revised information.
We will verify the change using the email address on file for your profile. This is to prevent edits from unauthorized parties.
2. How do I cancel my subscription?
‘Featured Firms’ are billed on an annual basis. To cancel:
Via Credit Card: Contact us using this form and request the removal of your firms profile and the cancellation of your subscription.
We will verify this request using the email address on file to prevent unauthorized cancellations.
Via Paypal: Log into your paypal account, navigate to the transaction with FirmFinder (Lake House Media, LLC).
- Click on the transaction to view the details.
- Click ‘View Billing Agreement Details’.
- Next to ‘status’, click ‘cancel’.
- This will end your subscription and notify us of your cancellation.
3. What is the refund policy?
We offer a “no questions asked” 60 day refund. If you wish to cancel your subscription within 60 days from date of purchase, fill out this form, and your refund will be processed.
We will verify the refund request with the email address on file to prevent unauthorized cancellations.
4. How to get the most from your listing?
The goal isn’t to get more eyeballs to your website. The goal is to begin a relationship with motivated prospects.
This means creating a profile designed to attract your most desirable clients and making is very simple to take the next step.
- Emphasizing what separates you from other CPA’s in the “About the Firm” section of your profile. Users do read this.
- If you prefer business clients, say so in your profile.
- Note any publications you have been in, or awards you are proud of.
Optimize your website
Most importantly, pay attention to the look and flow of your website. The attention span of online users is VERY short. You need to get their attention quickly, and point them in the right direction.
We have seen the best results with websites that offer a clear and compelling headline, the benefits of your service, and a clear call to action.
This is usually a button to click to contact you or to setup a free consultation.