Perry Charles PC
- (806) 795-5698
- 11003 Quaker Ave, Lubbock, TX 79424
Areas of Expertise
- Audit Support & Representation
- Divorce Settlements
- Litigation Support
- Damage Assessments
- Tax Compliance
- English : Spoken, Written
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Since 2000, Charles Perry, PC, has been providing businesses with complete accounting services at fair prices. Based in “The Hub of the Plains,” we serve clients throughout West Texas. Our founding director, Charles Perry, is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) with more than 30 years of professional experience. Helping clients to maximize their potential or minimize their losses is the primary objective of Charles Perry, PC.
Mr. Perry has worked in both private and public service, and he has been actively involved in government affairs. He is an active community leader and serves in the Texas State Legislature.
At Charles Perry, PC, we focus on creating personal relationships with clients and providing hands-on service that meets their unique needs. Family and community are important to us, and we pride ourselves on making a positive impact as a local business.